Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, August 19


Since I know you all love me, and since some of you bother dropping notes, messages and emails to send your well wishes, here's a very Leona-fied photo to cheer you up:



Still love me?
I think my mother will disown me if she knows how ugly I can get.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-misses

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's this?

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if all mothers do that if they find out how ugly we can get, we'd all be orphans by now. HAHAHAHA.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh tp. that was a real shocker.. haha but no doubt a good laugh at your expense! =) hope u're doin well and i need updates soon! take care.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frequent reader

4:26 PM  
Blogger csA* said...

omg leona
shocking!!
hahahahahaha

7:39 PM  
Blogger eva m. said...

YAH. ITS GAY THAT I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU MOVED. WHAT KIND OF OUXIANG ARE YOU?! wah i so depressed i was going to slit my wrists with your banner, lor!!!! HAHAHA

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm...... do you seriously think mothers are that shallow?

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww come on tp. i wouldn't say ugly.. more like unique! yesh? haha dont worry, u know we all still love u. haha

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New